IAML&MAH ~ Episode 4

 

The sudden sound of the monastery made everyone's eyes wide open.

"My lady, what do you mean monastery? You can't go to such a rough place!"

Penny dissuaded me in a small way,

"A soft girl like you won't last a day in such a place. If you're really determined, I'm not gonna stop you.…."

Cedric seemed to want to test me,

"Are you crazy, by any chance?"

Shannon spat out her insides without filtering.

"Shannon, I'm so sorry to upset you."

Closer and hugging her shoulders, Shannon stiffened like a straw doll.

"I'll come back with reflection, so please forget all the things you've been upset about."

“…….”

"You're my only sister. Okay?"

Let's pretend we're the best sisters in the world. Shannon's looks like she was watching the poop-eating dog.

She stared at me.

I managed to hold back my laughter because Emma, who was shocked by her side, said, fidgeting with Shannon's dyed blonde hair.

"Go up there, Shannon. Mother will come soon."

Shannon's hair was a mess because she’s being called out early in the morning.

"Mother wouldn't like it if you welcomed her with this hair.”

"...Ah!"

Shannon, who had been stiff, greeted Cedric hurriedly and went up to her bedroom.

"Then I'll go and pack."

"Selina, do you really want to go right away tomorrow?"

"No, I'm going today."

"No, but the reason you left so quickly...…”

Why did he blur the end of his words?

He told me to leave when I was ready, but he seemed embarrassed when I said I was leaving.

"The monastery is busy right now because of the martial arts event. I'd better get there as soon as possible."

"......for such a trifle it takes a month to reflect. You don't have to stay any longer.”

"I'll go first."

Cedric looked somewhat disturbed at the answer that I might stay longer.

The monastery was a place where educated children of aristocrats and young foals had nowhere to go.

A place where devout servants of god's use as penance to prove their sincerity.

It was not unreasonable for him to be worried

"Oh, uncle."

As I was climbing the stairs, I naturally looked back at him.

"I have a favor to ask of you."

"......favor? You?"

Cedric hardened for a moment, then hurriedly opened his mouth again.

"Tell me, what's the request? I'll do whatever I can."

"May I put Penny in a maid's uniform?""

When Camilla came back, she could have taken Penny and beaten her.

Knowing that Cedric or Butler is not a man to care about such a thing, I wanted to make sure that she will be safe.

A clever maid who cured the habit of stuttering of the Count’s Successor

Although she is a commoner, it was not difficult to let her work as a maid.

Cedric looked back at Penny and soon nodded.

"Do it that way."

At the easy answer, Penny, with her mouth wide open, was in tears at once.

"Th... Thank you, lady! Thank you, sir!"

Penny breathed hard with her chest as if she had been paralyzed.

She was so moved that she didn't know if it was a dream or not.

'When she becomes a maid, she'll get a lot more pay than she does now.'

It's a special promotion. Even if she leaves the Count’s Castle, it won't be difficult for her to get a reemployment job because of her career.

At that time, Cedric recited it as if it was meant for me to hear it.

"I'm glad you're just......back to your usual self."

I felt strange at the moment.

Having hesitated, I came straight up to the bedroom without replying.

Somehow I wasn't happy with the compliment.

'Was Selina as a child like me now a brute as I am now?’

Being timid and stuffy is not a crime.

The past woman who had only been used by Camilla was like nothing else.

"You made me a maid of honor, my lady! I won't forget this grace even when I die!"

In the presence of the two of us, Penny tried to hold me in a habitual embrace, and then lowered her head in surprise.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. How dare I..."

"Penny, how old were you?"

"This year…....I’m 20 years old, my lady."

Twenty. It was a cute age.

Such a child is the head of the family, and more than that she needs to hear all my problems.

She’s as pitiful as Selina.

"Congratulations, Penny. Now you're going to wear a maid's uniform."

"Thanks to you, my lady. I will give my allegiance to you forever!"

"Can you calm down and sit down for a while?"

"Yes!"

I sat down on the chair with my eyes twinkling, and I stroked my head calmly.

'It’s bloody.'

The ruddy cheeks were plump like babies, but the skinned hands were rough.

Just in time, I remembered the chamomile oil in the drawer, so I put it on.

Penny refused in a fit of surprise.

"No, lady! You're saving it!! The maid wouldn’t give you this anymore...…"

"Do you think so?"

Penny shook her head slowly, as if she was nervous, as she had looked into my eyes.

"No, the maids won't be able to treat you like that any more.”

I could feel her trust from that hard voice.

"My mother will call you when she gets back from the hunting ground."

"Yes, but I'm going to say I don't know anything. Whatever she ask!"

I know. Penny has always said that. So she got hit every time.

Although Selina didn't plan anything, Penny wasn't usually foolish to see her get hit.

"Penny, be honest this time."

"What?"

"Lady Selina has been out of her mind ever since she took some medicine."

I lowered my voice.

"But when it's just the two of us, she still stutters and cries like idiots."

"Yes?"

"And while I'm at the monastery, there's something you need to do."

"You're not going to take me?"

"Why would I take you away when you'd have a hard time going there?"

"But..."

"If my mother calls you while I'm away, go to William first. If you think you're going to be beaten."

"To Sir Spencer? When did you get friendly with him, my lady?"

"I don’t, but I think he'll help you for some reason."

I had a good hunch. Maybe because I had attended too many auditions, my hunch feeling was pretty good.

"And when you get a maid's suit from your bedroom, bring some clothing fabric. Without anyone knowing."

"Clothing fabric...Why?"

"My mother might ask you if you saw who tore my dress."

“……”

"So you can show her that."

Penny's eyes looking up at me were completely frightened.

"So tell her that the cloth was found fallen on the floor."

"Lady, I.....I can't lie."

"It’s not a lie, it's true. Shannon's already decided to take the punishment, so it's true."

It's a miracle logic, but it worked for Penny, who was so scared.

"I didn't think Shannon did it before. So who do you think it is?"

One of Shannon's maids.

"Emma. I'm sure she is."

Usually, they thought Selina was funny and looked down on her, so it made sense enough.

"You're not lying, you're helping them to get their fair punishment."

"Okay, I'll do it, my lady."

Penny has also been victimized by Shannon's maids.

‘More than Selina, not less.'

As expected, Penny, who vowed to avenge, raised her head.

"Should I say that I saw Emma?"

"No, don't point on her. We don't know who it is.”

"No matter how much I look at it, it looks like Emma.... Okay, I'll do what my lady tells me to do!"

Emma's got a lot of stuff going on, huh? It was funny inside, but I kept a solemn expression.

"And if you ever get a chance to run into my uncle, pretend that you have a cold."

"I have a cold..."

"Yes, we can't stay in this cold annex forever. Only this building looks like Siberia."

"What? Sibelle?"

Penny, who was startled, soon recited as if she was thrilled.

"Oh, my God, my lady knows how to curse now...... Yes! Yes, I will!"

Missed the time to correct my slip of the tongue, I just smiled and started packing.

* * *

"You must have lost your mind, don't you think? Go to the monastery on your own feet."

By the time I left for the monastery, Shannon and Emma came to the annex.

"You must have become such a stupid idiot."

"I think I remember that you’re prohibited from coming to the annex. Or maybe you find what my uncle said is nonsense."

"Uncle? Un-cle? Oh, wow."

Shannon burst out laughing as if she were dumbfounded. Without missing that time, Emma whispered to Shannon.

"I heard you took some medicine. What kind of medicine did you say? After taking it your stuttering barely got better, you've become very happy, huh?"

I just smiled at Shannon, making eye contact with her. Pull up the lips, bending the eyes.

The more that happened, Shannon and Emma froze.

"You've never seen a smiling face before, have you?"

I've never seen a description of Selina laughing while reading the novel. Maybe that's why the two of them just stared at me in total firmness.

"I know. I'm so pretty, right? But stop staring at me. My face is going to wear out."

"Crazy bitch..."

"The designer will be here soon. The price of the dress you ripped, you give it to her."

"I didn't do it!"

"I'm busy then, so I'll get going. I wrote to the monastery that I would arrive today. They’ll be worried if I’m late."

I grinned and passed by to go back into the bedroom.

"Can't you stop there?!"

Shannon shouted back from behind.

"Where the fuck is this idiot acting like she's a brag!"

My heart has cooled off. It was a remark that could not be tolerated.

As I turned around slowly, I could see Penny, who ran out in the uproar, holding her mouth shut and trembling.

It was not too much to be so surprised to see me against Shannon.

In the original story, Selina was hit or hid by a villain mother and daughter.

Until the day before her wedding, she had never talked back.

I asked Penny with my eyes fixed.

"Do you like the annex, Shannon?"

"Crazy bitch! You're a stutter. You know?! Stutter!"

Shannon was even crazier at my calm reaction.

"I don't like it."

A small annex for the attendants when guests come. It was Camilla's ruse that I was stuck in a place where there was no sun. But I didn't want to be here even after I went to the monastery.

"I have to leave soon, so I'll go. See you next month, Shannon."

“……”

"Drink a lot of Herb tea. It's good for anger management."

"Ha! How could she be so different in a day?"

As I turned around pretending I didn't hear anything, Shannon, who was muttering to herself, snatched my arm.

My body spins like a fish caught in a hook.

"What the hell are you up to? Did you suddenly use a demon? Or what's in the monastery? Yeah?"

I roughly took Shannon's hand off.

‘Her body is like a feather.…’

I ignored it and closed the bedroom door and locked it.

"Hey! Can't you answer quickly?!"

The unbearable Shannon banged on the door and gave a crotch.

'Well, what's in the monastery?’

Maybe......

'your husband?'

When I couldn't hold back the laughter that came out and smiled, Penny glanced at me with a pale face.


Comments

  1. I just read this novel but I've already feel in love with Selina! She's the type of my fav FL, beautiful, tough, smart and strong! I really love this novel, thank you so much for picking this up! I'm so lucky to find this novel. Pretty please, I hope you will kept updating this novel till the very end, I'm so curious about all the boys who will be enamored by Selina's beauty! How Selina will avoid the ML who I've labelled him as tras*y player!
    I'm so sorry if I sounds too demanding, I can't help it since I've been in love LOL I don't ask a daily update, just hope you'll update regularly, please T^T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! The links for the previous and next chapters do not work.

    Thanks for the chaps~

    ReplyDelete
  3. lololol i love selina she is so funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so gooood, pelea se continue translating it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! This novel is so good! I hope you continue to translate it ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment