IAML&MAH ~ Episode 1

 1. Not high-level waste.


Argh! I'm gonna kill you, Selena!

“......!”

As a huge lion roared from a far, I suddenly opened my eyes.

'What?’

The ceiling I see for the first time, wallpaper I see for the first time, furniture I see for the first time.

'It's tacky......'

It was a time when I was puzzled by the unfamiliar interior of the western vintage style.

The door burst open and a Westerner dressed as a maid jumped in.

"Lady! Hide in the closet! Come on!"

Not time to be surprised, the maid pulled me out of bed.

"Come on! Come on, hide! Lady Shannon is so angry that she's coming here now!"

Shannon?

'I think I've heard of that name before.'

Where did I hear that?

"Commander Crawford hasn't come back yet! Miss, come on...…….!”

Commander Crawford.

He was also a familiar name.

"Argh!"

The maid was thrown out.

Then suddenly, a gorgeous blonde beauty appeared.

'Wow, it's pretty. She looks like a princess.'

While admiring, the beauty strode up and looked down at me.

"You worthless bugger bitch!"

"......What?"

"You're the reason I can't go to the banquet!"

A beauty, no, blonde scumbag grabbed me by the hair.

"Who are you! What are you! Argh!"

The scumbag grabbed my head and shook it like a tambourine.

'What is this? Is it a dream?'

My scalp hurt so much for a dream.

Dumbfounded, I came to my senses at the next line of the scumbag.

"Why did a stutterer like you get an invitation? What a jerk!"

Shannon.

Count Crawford.

And...

'Stutterer.'

I realized when I looked up blankly at the blonde ass face.

'Oh, my God.

So

So I am!

Seems to be possessed by a 19-rate novel...…….!

***

A fresh graduate of the Department of Theater and Film, I bought a book on impulse ahead of the audition.

A very erotic, romantic novel.

"Obsessive Man" and "The High Commissioner."

I like all the keywords.

※This novel contains a bloody and coercive relationship.

I also ignored the word of caution ....

Because sometimes I'm attracted to this!

A red tag of 19 and a black and reddish cover raised expectations.

How. e. ver.

"Did you stick your lips? Why aren't you answering my question? I asked you if The Grand Duke saw you!"

"Me, me, me, I don't know. The Grand Duke, who, who, who, I'm not really......"

"You've been wagging your tail in front of him and now you dare to lie, hah?"

"Aah!"

Selina clasped the beaten cheek and fell flat on the ground.

<Bound of Salvation>.

Was it a problem even with the impoverished title?

Even considering that the genre is R-rated, sweet potatoes* were too serious in the novel.

The main character was a white writer named Selina Crawford.

Selina, who lived without saying anything, forced the ML to marry her, and the two of them began their 19-year-old life.

In the end, Selina opens her heart to ML, but the ending leaves Sad or Happy......

'I can't read it because it's so frustrating!'

As if the author was only bent on harassing FL, she only put in crazy sweet potatoes.

‘Why did I come into this kind of novel?’

I didn't even enjoy reading it!

Half read it while cursing and half turned it over in annoyance.

'It can't be.....’

Because I leave a bad review?

I can't keep reading it because of the sweet potatoes.

This was my appreciation.

I can't watch it because it's so frustrating!

I wondered if I was the only one annoyed, but the person below me was even angrier.

Shannon or Canyon, I can’t handle it well, and ML is too easygoing, and FLs too tight and frustrating. I bought it since it was a series, but I regret it completely.

Even though I bought it knowing it was a waste, I was very suffocating throughout the reading.

Stepmother Camilla.

Stepsister Shannon.

'Because of that wicked mother and daughter.'

Between the two, Selina was slender and skinny among them.

And I became Selina?

"Lady Shannon is so mean. How did you get this fine hair so....."

Leaving behind the maid who touched my messy hair, I ran to the front of the mirror right away.

"Woah..."

It's so pretty!

Shannon is also a beauty, but I was in a state of great beautyness that would dominate the country.

'Crazy. Crazy face.’

Glossy green eyes, like a jewel in a perfect almond-shaped eye!

The curving golden hair was like the wings of an angel, and the skin without a blemish was white and soft.

The eyelashes were so long that they fluttered whenever I blinked.

‘That's why she’s the main character.'

These delicate shoulders!

A handful of waist!

Looks like the body will blow away by the wind immediately.

I couldn't take my eyes off the mirror because of Selina's crazy appearance as I see it.

'Oh, the main character is different!

I was an unknown actor, so my role was always extra.

But as the main character!

I can't believe I'm the main character!

The main character is this high-level waste that I read every night while cursing, but anyway!

"The main character is the best!"

I burst into laughter.

The figure was also adorable.

"I'm really pretty today. Right?"

Unknowingly muttered, the maid dropped her comb.

'Oh, Shannon just grabbed my hair and shook it out, didn't she?'

I was worried if she thought it was strange, but the maid was surprised for a completely different reason.

"Lady......my lady didn't stutter."

The enchanted maid murmured.

Selina was not stuttering from the beginning.

When her husband, Count Crawford, died, Camilla disgraced Selina to consolidate her position.

Eventually Selina began to stutter out of fear of standing in front of people.

She’s never stuttering originally.

That's why she’s so surprised.

"My lady, please say it again. Please, one more time."

The maid burst into tears.

'She looked so thrilled.’

Selina, an aristocrat, was supposed to be served by a maid, but that child was a maid everywhere.

'Why the hell am I dressed like this?’

Even I was about to cry seeing myself like this in the mirror.

Who would believe such a woman as this is a noble?

"Lady! You're the legitimate daughter of The Count! Why are you still and suffering like this?"

Selina was so frustrated that she couldn't talk back or say her rights.

Ne. Ver. Once. 

As I looked at the clothes feeling so dissatisfied, I turned to the very maid.

"Penny?"

"Yes, yes!"

A commoner maid, Penny.

Penny was so kind as to be beaten to cover up for Selina when she was beaten, but Penny didn't have much strength.

Because of her low status.

'But she was the only one who didn't get buyed for a few bucks.'

All of the servants worked together to help the Countess sell Selina to Nam Joo.

The guy who wrapped Selina up.

The guy who tied her up and loaded her onto the carriage.

The guy who brought her to the grand office that looks like a quick service.

‘How dare they sell people out?'

Of course the worst was Camilla, stepmother who arranged the forced marriage.

"Always be grateful for raising you without a drop of blood and sending you to a good marriage, Selina."

"Oh, my God, my mother, me, me, me, I, uh, go get married, that thing."

"Shh, do you know how much Grand Duke paid to take you? Go and entertain him. You have to pay for it."


Also read :Synopsis ~ IAML&MAH


My whole body is throbbing and my scalp, which I suffered from Shannon, has been sore.

Though I was out of my mind in the sudden situation, I felt sick at the thought of Camilla.

“She’s my stepmother now, isn’t she?”

Penny flinched back, as if my eyes were stinging.

"My Lady......are, are you okay?"

Looking back at the door and looking worried, she seems to think like 'Should I go out and call a doctor?'

"I’m alright, though I have a bad headache ."

I stopped Penny and headed to bed calmly.

The moment I was about to lie down pretending to have a headache.

A small medicine bottle was caught in hand under the pillow.

'What is this?'

When I took it out, it was a brown reagent bottle.

It was empty without contents.

At the moment, the first scene of "Bound of Salvation" flashed before my eyes like a video.

‘Last night .... Selina fell asleep after drinking this.'

a potion drug.

This was an expensive potion that Selina had spent all her money on.

'I was going to drink this and die.'

But she didn't die.

In the original story, Selina lamented why she didn't die and even avoided death.

Of course I knew the reason.

"You changed the drug yesterday. Isn't that right?"

"Gasp!"

The startled Penny's eyes were wide open.

"I, I’m, I'm sorry, my lady!"

Knowing my changed mood, Penny knelt down and bowed her head.

"But I couldn't, for the thought of your dead mother, pretend not to know."

Leaving behind the little crying penny, I looked around the shabby bedroom.

Mold, rat hole....

'Whew.’

The sobbing cries of Penny matched the gloomy atmosphere very well.

"I'm so sorry, my lady.....but you can't just go in vain..."

"That drug you replaced gives me a headache and I just remember it, what drug was it?"

"What?! Well, it can't be.....it was just a sleeping pill you used to take! It's real!"

Penny gave me back the medicine bottle she had hidden.

This was the real potion.

Eternal rest potion.

I looked with a suspicious eye at a small bottle of liquid.

"Didn't you take money from my mother, and give me a hallucinogen that manipulates my memory?"

"My Lady!"

Penny shook her head almost screaming and insisted on her innocence.

"No! Not really!"

"You did get paid.”

Penny looked as if she had a grudge.

"Well, I got it and you gave it all to you..."

It was real. Selina really didn't take a penny, so she was dumbfounded, but Penny lent me that money.

"The lady who uses money from her maid. As expected, this is ridiculous.'

But Penny's situation wasn't good either. There were sick brothers starving at her home.

I felt sorry for bothering good Penny for a moment, so I decided to give her a reward.

"I'll help you treat your brothers in the future."

"What?"

"You need to help me, too."

"What do you want me to help you with? I’ll always….."

"First of all, how old am I now? I can't remember well because of the drug you gave me."

"That's weird... It was a real sleeping drug. Was there a lot of capacity?"

Penny scratched her head in perplexity when she became a big-eyed person.

"Me, how old am I?"

"You're 18 years old.”

Penny's forehead was slightly narrowed.

She looked worried about my condition.

'This is the beginning of the original.'

A scene in which Selina opens her eyes after failing to commit suicide.

‘So the invitation is.....'

The Queen's Birthday Party!

That's where the first meeting with a fucking guy called ML takes place.

'Yes, ML, get lost.'

I didn't like it that he was the male lead. If I had to give this analogy, I was short of one hand.

  1. He’s Older (6 years older)
  2. Disorderly lower limbs and had a lot of women (Sexually transmitted disease suspected)
  3. Knowing that he is the best ( he’s the best but so unlucky)
  4. Camilla, kind to Shannon (ㅗ)
  5. Just dealing with Selina (with the bottom and mouth)
  6. Regret guy (= waste/trash)

The ML spoke informally to Selina from the beginning, and was a fool who lived in his own good taste.

In a word, I’m not supposed to be his slave!

'But I gotta go to the banquet.’

Is the man the only thing I can get from the Empress's birthday party?

'I know all about this anyway.’

All I have to do is avoid him.

"The invitation Shannon mentioned came from the Imperial Family, right?"

"What? Oh, yes! It’s been half a year since the Capital.....”

At the moment, questions rose around Penny's eyes.

"How did you know that?”

"I heard Shannon screaming.”

"Will you ..... be going?"

"Eung."

Penny was astonished at my light answer.

"You hate to attend the banquet, My Lady."

That's because the banquet Camilla allowed was a place for her to be a disgrace in front of people.

Who would like to wear disgracefully shabby clothes and become a one-sided laughing stock without getting along with others?

Besides, Selina was originally timid and didn't even go out well.

"I changed my mind. I'm thinking of enjoying the party now."

"What? Oh, my God, someone who hated to go out of the bedroom...…"

"Pe, people look, looking at me, I, I hate it."

"You're beautiful. That's why everyone is looking at you. They are talking to you because they want to be close."

"Oh, my mother has said it all. I... I'm, speak, stutter at speak."

"My Lady, I think something's changed."

"Really?"

"Yes, something really......a lot..."

Because I'm not Selina.

'I heard it often though.'

Those who said that to me had lost what they already had.

"I'm just trying to live my life hard. You saved my life anyway. Thanks to you."

Penny looked at the empty drug bottle, and looked back at me again.

I woke up from my determination to die, so I had a chance to change.

I thought it was done.

"Well... what are you going to wear?"

"You think there's clothes in my closet to choose from?"

Penny shook her head carefully.

Selina, who is extremely reluctant to go out, did not even have a banquet dress.

"Good. I'll go to the boutique first. Have the butler wait for the family carriage."

The imperial banquet was a long way off, but I had to move.

"The butler followed the Countess to the hunting ground."

Hunting was Camilla's main hobby. Almost half a month was on the hunting ground.

"Then you can have the servant, or you can bring the horseman."

Penny, who nodded doubtfully, hesitated as she left my room.

"Lady, you really don't stutter a bit anymore.....?"

It seemed that she couldn't get used to it because I had completely changed.

"You want me to live a stuffy life like before, unable to look people in the eye, unable to say anything?"

"Oh, no!"

"Get me a carriage."

"Yes!"

Old curtains fluttered from the spot where Penny ran out and white dust rose.

I realized that the world was real.

Inevitably, that damned atrocity of ML began to come to mind one by one.

"It's your job to satisfy me, Selina. A girl who doesn't know her place t is not entertaining."

* 고구마 is ‘sweet potato’. However, these days 고구마 is increasingly used as an adjective or a noun to express the speaker’s frustrated or impatient feeling about a situation or a person, the feeling similar to what you may feel when you eat sweet potato without any beverage.

Next episode : IAML&MAH ~ Episode 2

Comments

Post a Comment